Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Riddick

SF: This was utterly pointless. Save your money. Essential they've made a less interesting version of Pitch Black. Except this time all the good parts were gone. I honestly kicked myself for not having a nap. Even Katee Sackhoff couldn't do anything to make this less boring. What I can't understand is why they bothered making this. Little to no plot, the acting barely registered and even the effects were merely ok. I'm only giving marks because the dog thing was cute.
3/10

50Eggs: n/a

DonkeyB: Green screened to within an inch of it's life. Misogynist and homophobic, not helped by the morons who were in the screening with us laughing along with the attempted rape scene. Also deeply, deeply boring. A film of absolutely no merit whatsoever. Comparable only to seven psychopaths in how much I hated it. 1/10

Overall: 2/10

No comments: