Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ted

SF: This was a great, more entertaining than I thought it would be. The plots a tad predictable but it didn't matter too much. From the trailer you know its going to be crass and always jump to the cheap laugh but sometimes that's exactly what you need. Even if I did have to hcover my eyes from time to time. There is no pretence about this film and that is why it works. Maybe not one for the DVD collection but All I can say is Flash ahhhh ah he'll save everyone of us - had me in stitches. 7/10

DonkeyB: Laugh out loud funny/hilarious. A lady in our row (possibly a member of a Scandinavian athletic team of some persuasion) almost died. I fully expect a 10 from 50 Eggs. 8/10

50 Eggs: Almost DonkeyB, almost. I really liked this and it had me giggling like a school boy in places. Its continuous stream of immature humour and sight gags, coupled with plenty of 80's pop culture references meant this was right up my street. 8.5/10

Overall: 7.83/10

No comments: