Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chalet Girl

SF: I had been all set to watch Limitless but ended up seeing this and being fairly surprised. First it has some skateboarding - so I'm going to be in favor of that. Second, the film manages to be rather funny. Third I ended up rather enjoying it. There are a number of cliches and you could write the plot on a stamp but overall it is entertaining and isn't that the point of a film like this? Plus both Bills are always a treat 6/10

50 Eggs: I did a season as a chalet host a few years back, and let me tell you it was nowhere near as cushy as this film suggested! It was however a whole lot of fun, and the same can be said for Chalet Girl. It's is a definite Sunday afternoon film that made me laugh far more often than I expected. Felicity Jones also turns out to be a bit of alright too, which always helps. 7/10

DonkeyB: n/a

Overall: 6.5/10

No comments: