Wednesday, July 2, 2014

22 Jump Street

SF: I enjoyed the first one so why not see the sequel? Well I wasn't disappointing, it was the same old thing and same old humor but I laughed during the whole film. It firmly had its tongue in its cheek and made a huge volume of self aware jokes. If you want a giggle then this is an enjoyable way to pass the time. 7/10

50 Eggs: This wasn't a priority for me to watch but I went along with my Channing Tatum loving partner anyway. I did enjoy the first one but wasn't expecting much here, so it was a Brucey bonus that I actually thought this was better. It is pretty much the same as 21, except for the extra self parodying digs that turned out to be the funniest parts. Well worth watching if you just need cheering up. 8/10

DonkeyB: n/a

Overall: 7.5/10

No comments: