Thursday, March 22, 2012

21 Jump Street

SF: I loved the series of 21 Jump Street so was curious to see how this would translate. Well I don't remember the TV show being like this but it didn't matter much and the cameos were a lovely touch. The plot was a little predictable but it didn't matter I laughed all the way through and with a comedy isn't that the point? Must given them credit for making the characters rather appealing and not going for the stereotypical approach to American high school we are all accustomed to. For actually making a silly movie I enjoyed, 7/10.

50 Eggs: I rarely laugh out loud in the cinema, even if I am liking the film. But there were at least half a dozen moments in this that made me do just that. 21 follows the Starsky & Hutch remake philosophy, and it works just as well as it did for that. Very funny. 8/10

DonkeyB: n/a

Overall: 7.5/10

No comments: