Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Raven

SF: I like the macabre side of fiction and cinema but even that didn't help me sit through this. I wanted to leave after an hour from sheer boredom - Saw meets Sleepy Hollow but not as good as either of those films. The killer has a connection to the eccentric, down on his luck genius (non-police guy), the detective in charge brings him in to consult on the case, the game begins. Haven't we seem this before? Yep and delivered better too. There were parts that were alright but nothing can make me ever sit through this again. Luke Evans was the only one trying to hold this together, poor guy. Minus 1 mark for credits that seemed to be made for the new Bond movie 3/10 

50 Eggs: n/a

DonkeyB: I love Edgar Allan Poe. I didn't love this. I didn't really like it... at all. 3.5/10

Overall: 3.25/10

No comments: