Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This Means War

SF: This film should be renamed "This Means Bore". Three laughs and I still don't believe it was only 98 mins long. Most unbelievable point - the idea Resse Witherspoon has any issues getting a date. Also FDR (Chris Pine) comes across as a creepy stalker/narcissist, so how any girl spends more than two seconds with him is a feat. I could moan about this all day, there were so many plot holes I can only liken it to Swiss Cheese. I wanted trashy fun, all I got was trash. One point for each laugh and another for irony. Tom Hardy - why did you do it? 4/10

50 Eggs: n/a

DonkeyB: No bonus points for anything. Utterly abysmal from start to finish. Cinematically illiterate. Creepy and wrong headed. Continuity mistakes. 1 laugh, SF counted 1 laugh where she laughed because someone said blue_donkey's real name. 1/10

Overall - 2.5/10

No comments: